We offer a range of repairs and alternations on both Everwear Denim garments as well as non Everwear Denim garments.
All repairs and alterations on Everwear denim garments are free of charge.
- Please ensure your denim is clean before bringing in for repair or alterations. We cannot work on dirty garments due to health and safety. Items that require laundering will incur an additional fee.
- If the damage to your denim is the equivalent to what we class as a full blow out, or if your pocket bags need a full replacement, this will incur a fee as it is not covered under general wear and tear. This includes Everwear denim items.
- Payment is required before any work is carried out. A quote will be provided before any repairs or alterations commence.
- Postage costs will be included in the alteration or repair quote. If you decide not to have your garment repaired or altered due to change of mind, or if the garment is beyond repair, you will be charged to have your jeans sent back to you. NB. If this is an Everwear Denim garment, postage costs is not covered in the free repair or alteration.
- When sending garments to Everwear Denim, please use registered post with tracking as Everwear Denim will not accept any liability for lost packages in transit.
Whilst not one of our terms, please try to catch your repair as early as possible. This will improve the effectiveness of the repair. Note, wearing your jeans continually with a crutch wear may deteriorate the garment beyond repair.
Our return address:
3/36 Brasser Ave,
Dromana, Victoria 3936.