- All bespoke fitting appointments must be carried out in person. It is preferred these appointments occur at the workshop; however, it is possible to do an offsite appointment dependent on location and time.
- A 50% deposit is required once the order has been placed. The remaining 50% balance payment is required on completion of garment.
- Garments usually take between 4 to 6 weeks to make from initial consultation to completion. This time frame is dependent on customer’s availability for their first fitting appointment.
- Should a customer place an order and return at fitting noticeable smaller or larger than when the initial measurements were taken, they will incur an additional alternation charge. This is at the discretion of Everwear Denim.
- If a customer would like their completed garment posted to them, registered post costs will be added to the final payment.
Please get in contact with any enquires.